Sunday 17 May 2009

Catherine's pics


























Some more detailed pics of the same figures. I left the models in my conservatory after the previous posting(where I take my pictures to utilise the natural light) and my youngest daughter used her own camera, with close-up setting, and took some pics. So I thought they shouldn't go to waste. Minor intake of breath from me however, having seen these in mega close-up, as they're not the standard that I strive for now, but I should remember these were done a while back now. Not bad pics though - for a 14 year old with a cheap camera.



1 comment:

  1. Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) is a National level Board of Education in India for Public and Private Schools, CBSE Class 6 new Syllabus Controlled and Managed by Union Government of India, Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) Primary School Syllabus Start in Month of July.

    ReplyDelete